Monroe Regional Hospital’s mission is to transform and improve hospitals and clinics with a passion for delivering high-quality, compassionate, patient-centered healthcare and wellness to patients and families while revitalizing communities. We take our time to ensure that we create quality care and coordinate synergy in the rural communities we serve.
Below are some of our featured services.
Monroe Regional Hospital is a full-service emergency care facility providing emergency services 24 hours a day.
Monroe Regional Hospital is a full-service emergency care facility providing emergency services 24 hours a day. The department provides care to patients of all ages and those with diagnoses ranging from non-emergent complaints to life-threatening conditions. The Emergency Department is a Level 4 trauma center that provides emergency healthcare for all types of injuries and illnesses. MRH participates in State programs related to Trauma, Heart Attacks, and Stroke Systems.
Monroe Regional Hospital’s full-service laboratory offers clinical, pathology and cytology services to physicians and patients. Our laboratory is equipped with the latest technology and experienced professional staff. Our professional staff are highly trained and dedicated to placing the patient first and meeting your needs.
Outpatient Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
- MNT is an evidence-based nutrition service provided by a Registered Dietitian to prevent, delay, or manage diseases and conditions.
- Provides multiple visits with an in-depth nutrition assessment, nutrition diagnosis, and intervention treatment plan.
Monroe Regional Hospital Cafeteria
- Open Monday-Sunday; 6:30am – 9:30am (breakfast) and 11:30am – 1:00pm (lunch)
- New salad bar items (ham, spring lettuce, croutons, spinach, shredded cheese, pimento/cheese, pickles, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, boiled eggs and fresh fruit!)
Monroe Regional Hospital’s Department of Radiology offers state-of-the-art imaging in a professional and personal setting. Our radiology department is covered 24/7 by a licensed Radiology Technologist. Our studies are interpreted by a licensed Radiologist and most results will be relayed to your Physician within 24 hours. Monroe Regional Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology in CT and MRI. We are pleased to offer various radiology services
All of our services include:
- Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Outpatient Behavioral Health
- Nutrition Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sleep Center
- Surgical Services
- Swing Bed Program
- Personal Concierge
- Neurology Services
Visit Monroe Regional Hospital website to schedule an appointment and learn more about their services!